Back to list
Watermelon, Feta & Rocket Salad
Serves: 6; Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1.2kg red seedless watermelon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted
- 150g feta cheese, diced
- 100g rocket
- 1 cup mint leaves, torn
- 1 cup continental parsley, torn
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tsp sumac spice (optional)
- Place the watermelon on a large serving platter. Top with onion, olives and feta then scatter with rocket and herbs.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and pour over the salad.
- Sprinkle with sumac, if desired. - Enjoy!