Back to list
Grilled Bananas with Vanilla Bean ice cream
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 500ml tub Maggie Beer Vanilla Bean & Elderflower Ice Cream
- Maggie Beer Fig Vino Cotto
- Heat gridle plate.
- Halve bananas and place on gridle plate until caramelised.
- Turn bananas and repeat on opposite side.
- Place two halves of banana on plate with generous serve of Maggie's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- To finish drizzle with the Fig Vino Cotto.
- More serving suggestions for Maggie Beer Fig Vino Cotto: * Fig Vino Cotto can be used in baking, sauces, roasting vegetables, vinaigrettes and desserts. * Traditionally used to 'dunk' biscotti into, Fig Vino Cotto is also perfect to sweeten mascarpone and serve with poached fruit. Drizzle over panna cotta or good vanilla bean ice cream. * Can be used as an alternative to honey when baking cakes or biscuits. * For an easy gourmet touch, use Fig Vino Cotto just as is for a sauce with duck breast or kangaroo. * Try it drizzled over barbequed prawns - it's addictive!