Back to list
Creamy King Crab Meat Pasta
Serves: 6; Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- 140g Phillips King Crab Meat
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped shallot
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 pc fresh button or shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper sliced thin (optional )
- 30ml white wine
- 90ml milk
- 150ml double cream
- 75ml chicken stock
- 1tsp corn flour (mixed with 2 tsp. water)
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of Italian seasoning (try Herbie's)
- 1/2 tsp freshly chopped parsley
- 30g Parmesan cheese
- 1 packet cooked angel hair pasta (try Delverde Pasta)
- salt and fresh cracked black pepper as needed
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, saute garlic and shallot in the olive oil over medium heat until translucent. Add mushrooms and bell peppers and saute for 45 seconds. Add white wine, cook for 30 seconds then add double cream, milk, nutmeg, Italian seasoning and chicken stock.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, then add the cornstarch mixture. Stir well. Reduce heat and add Parmesan cheese and 3/4 of the Phillips King Crab meat. Season with salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta and mix well. Top with the rest of the Phillips King Crab meat and then sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley. Serve with a slice of crusty white bread.