Back to list
Spaghetti with Robinvale Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil pressed with Chilli & Garlic
- 80ml Robinvale Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil pressed with Chilli & Garlic
- 400gr Spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 small chilli, finely sliced
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Parmesan or Pecorino Cheese to serve
- Cook pasta as per instructions.
- In a frypan that will fit the pasta later, pour in half the oil, sliced garlic and chilli, saute gently.
- When the garlic turns light brown pour in 1/2 cup of water from the pasta saucepan, then stand aside.
- Once pasta is cooked, strain out the water and add pasta to frypan, add remaining oil and parsley and heat the mixture tossing to coat the pasta.
- Prior to serving add salt, pepper and cheese to taste. Optional extra: steamed broccolini, toss through in frypan before serving.