Back to list
Prawns or Scampi with fennel and orange salad
Serves: 4; Preparation Time: 10 minutes; Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 20 Scampi or large prawns
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bulbs fennel
- 2 Navel oranges
- basil leaves
- 2 tbs Robert Oatley Picual Olive oil
- Shell scampi or prawns. Toss in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and orange rind.
- Lightly pan fry and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice oranges and fennel and toss in olive oil.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped basil and drizzle even more olive oil on top.
- Serve salad with scampi placed on top.